- Water Wash Paint Booth
- Dry Type Paint Booth
- Down Draft Paint Booth
- Powder Coating Booth
- Spray Bake Booth (Indiana II)
- Air Handling Unit
- Air Shower - Dynaflow
- Shot Blasting
Air Shower - Dynaflow
Air Shower - Dynaflow
Consultech air showers are constructed out of mild steel or stainless steel sheets. The two doors are provided on the either side of the air shower are inter locked and operate on magnetic system. These doors are made of MS/SS sheets and have clear view glass/acrylic windows. The electrical control panel is designed within the body and it is controlled through a programmable logic control system. This control panel unit facilitate the user to adjust the air nozzles and operation time sequence. The operation timer of the air shower can be adjusted from 0-3600 seconds, depending on customer requirements. The unit is also provided with an emergency setting button to switch off the unit. Our air shower has non skid metal flooring and it has adequate lighting arrangement.
Consultech air shower are closed cubicles and work on the principle of subjecting the personnel through adequate velocity of clean air coming through a pre filter assembly comprising of poly fiber synthetic media (washable) and then the same air is passed through a high efficiency perfect air filter.
Which is the best Air Shower Booths in the market? Of course Consultech.
Highest efficiency in an Air Shower is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the work to be performed.
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate air shower booth for a specific application.
- No of person entry
- Type of entrance
- Automatic Control
- Ergonomic design.
- Versatile usage.
- Best quality.
- Best efficiency.
- Programmable operation.
- Modular design allowing for all types of Application.
- Provides for maximum operator comfort .
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environment conditions.
- Provides optimum air velocity to take away dust and dirt particles.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- State-of-the-art workmanship.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- The advanced air shower arresting dust through filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Simple maintenance.
|Constructions||Nut bolted mild steel /stainless steel|
|Operation time (adjustable)||0-9,990 seconds|
|Pre filter||Washable pre-filter unit.|
|Air flow||Multi directional|
|Electrical control||Programmable logic controller (PLC)|
|Power requirements||500 watts 950 watts (Model specific)|
|Electrical supply||220-230 Volts, 50 Hz|
- Clean Room
- Pharmacy Production
- Micro-Electronic Fabrications & Production Units
- Semi-Conductor Production Lines
- Paint Shop Entrance
- Hospitals / Hotels
- Component Assembly Line
- R & D Centers